Stewardship is a cherished practice of the Episcopal Church and helps us connect our lives to the mission of Grace Cathedral. Our gifts provide vital revenue for the maintenance and operation of the cathedral and support our excellent clergy who provide pastoral care and engage us in prayer, outreach, and activism. With our annual financial gifts, we give thanks for the blessings we receive and share with others in service.
Our goals are to engage 500 households and to raise $1,500,000 in pledges this year. Our hope is that everyone in our warm-hearted cathedral community will participate.
Stewardship enables us to be a part of something bigger than each of us alone.
“At Grace, I feel included and welcome in a caring, robust community of people from many backgrounds, experiences, and points of view. We form a vital faith community that is, miraculously both intimate and expansive.“
– From a 2022 pledging Grace Cathedral member
How do I pledge?
Choose from the following easy ways to make your pledge.
Already have a pledge and want to make a pledge payment? Please go to this form.
- Use the online form below
- Give via PayPal
- Make a gift of stock, securities, or mutual funds. Click to learn more.
- Through your donor-advised fund (DAF). If you have an account with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, BNY Mellon, access the DAF Direct link here to make a gift conveniently from your account.
- Download a pledge form and email it to [email protected] or mail it to:
Grace Cathedral, Attn: Finance Office, 1100 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
The form below accommodates pledges with a form of payment. If you wish to pledge and not use a credit card or direct debit for a one-time payment or installments, please download this form and send it to Grace Cathedral or email it to our Development Team or call 415-749-6345. Thank you for your commitment to Grace.
Email: [email protected]