There is so much to see and do here at Grace Cathedral. Whoever you are, whatever brings you here, Grace Cathedral welcomes you.
- 1. Clear your mind, walk one of our two labyrinths and experience their incredible meditative effects.
- 2. Come to Tuesday night yoga for a unique, holistic and gentle hatha yoga practice with 600+ fellow yogis.
- 3. Find your place to thrive on The Vine, our service and community for urbanites and spiritual seekers, on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
- 4. Attend one of our amazing live performances — jazz, classical music, dance and the spoken word. We have it all.
- 5. Partake in an Evensong service, a unique, ancient and beautiful Anglican tradition, sung by the cathedral Choir of Men and Boys.
- 6. Visit the cathedral at dusk and enjoy the stunning views of San Francisco and our famed Rose Window lit up.
- 7. Light a candle in remembrance of a loved one who is no longer with us.
- 8. Coming soon: Take the behind the scenes tour of the cathedral to explore hidden gems and travel up four stories to the top of the South Tower for amazing views. Our highlights docent tour is currently available!
- 9. See the Keith Haring altar and NAMES AIDS Quilt in the AIDS Interfaith Memorial Chapel, both striking and beautiful tributes to those who have lost their lives due to AIDS