There is so much to see and do here at Grace Cathedral. Whoever you are, whatever brings you here, Grace Cathedral welcomes you
- Download our app, GraceGuide, to hear fascinating details about the architecture, artworks and history of the cathedral. Find it on the App Store and Google Play.
- 2. Clear your mind, walk one of our two labyrinths and experience their incredible meditative effects.
- 3. Come to Tuesday night yoga for a unique, holistic and gentle hatha yoga practice with 600+ fellow yogis.
- 4. Find your place to thrive on The Vine, our service and community for urbanites and spiritual seekers, on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
- 5. Attend one of our amazing live performances — jazz, classical music, dance and the spoken word. We have it all.
- 6. Partake in an Evensong service, a unique, ancient and beautiful Anglican tradition, sung by the cathedral Choir of Men and Boys.
- 8. Light a candle in remembrance of a loved one who is no longer with us.
- 9. Take the behind the scenes tour of the cathedral to explore hidden gems and travel up four stories to the top of the South Tower for amazing views.
- 10. See the Keith Haring altar and NAMES AIDS Quilt in the AIDS Interfaith Memorial Chapel, both striking and beautiful tributes to those who have lost their lives due to AIDS